The Tournament Nitty Gritty!
Alright. Since we’ve got a big tournament coming up next month, we figured that you probably need some information about what’ll be going down. Remember, there’s no fee to enter the tournament!
Our Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Tournament will be:
- Best 2 out of 3, 99 second rounds. Finals will be best 2 out of 3 matches, each of which will be 2 out of 3 rounds.
- Single Elimination
- Capped at 32 contestants.
- Randomly seeded
- Played on the PS3
We’ll have some fight sticks for use, but we can’t guarantee there will be one available during your slot, so we suggest you bring your own. Should it matter, accidental pausing forfeits the round, except in the case when death is unavoidable.
- Signups on site start @ 7:30. Remember: First come, first served.
- Tournament starts @ 8:30 sharp. No shows lose by forfeit.
- Gimmick goes live @ 10
- Finals will be played @ 11, winners crowned immediately afterwards.
We’ll be making announcements about prizes for the tournament in the coming weeks, but we’ll have T-shirts, gift cards, and free drinks galore.
Want to register for the tournament ahead of time? Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply