We’ve got some great photos of the event last Sat! Stay tuned for more info about 2015!
And if you’ve got any photos from the event you want to see here, shoot us an e-mail!
Thanks again for everyone who came out, and congrats to our tournament winners!
We’re switching things up next month. Our next event will be Friday, August 30th, and it’s a Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition tournament, but not satisfied with one event, we’ve asked our friends GIMMICK!, our favorite video game cover band, to come and play their particular brand of retro hard rock for us.
If you haven’t heard them before, they rock out pretty hard, and they’ll be playing a set for the express purpose of making our tournament that much more awesome.
All the details about the tournament are coming this week, but here are the important parts:
- In-Person Sign ups start @ 7:30pm. First come, first served.
- Tournament starts @ 8:30pm.
- GIMMICK! goes on @ 10:00pm.
- No cover at the door, and no entry fee for the tournament
- Fabulous prizes.
What else do you need to know?
In case you’ve missed it on our Facebook, we’re having another good ol’ fashioned fighting game tournament! This time, it’s Skullgirls, now that you’ve had the time necessary to practice. Come out and join us at Mister Tramps next Monday (Jun 11th) @ 9:30!
The important details:
- The event begins @ 9:30, and the tournament starts @ 10:00. Sign ups are open until 10:00, or until we fill up, and are awarded on a first come first served basis.
- No entry fee
- First place prize is a free drink and a Pixels T-shirt
- Second place prize is a free drink.
The nitty gritty:
- All matches will be played on PS3
- We will have sticks available for use, but to ensure you get one, please bring your own if possible.
- Matchups are best two out of three matches, best two out of three rounds (even for team matches). Finals will be best three out of five matches.
- Brackets will be randomly seeded, and the tournament will be single elimination.
So come on down at 9:30, have a beer or two, play in some casuals, and sign up for the throwdown proper at 10:00. Feel free to post on this thread if you have any questions, or find our Facebook page.
Hope to see you there!